Features for Pulse Oximeter:
– Color OLED display, simultaneous display for testing value and plethysmogram.
– Real-time spot-checks
– Pulse waveform & bargraph display
– Advanced setting for alarm
– Functions of audio alarm and pulse sound
– Automatic power off
– Low power consumption down to 0.3%
– 50 hours continuous to work
– Low perfusion ≤0.4%
– Low voltage indicator
– Widely used in hospital, home healthcare, oxygen bar, community medical centre, alpine area, sports healthcare etc.
Display: OLED two color display
SpO2 : Measurement range: 70～99%
Accuracy: ±2% (70%～99%), unspecified(<70%), Resolution: ±1%
Accuracy: ±2bpm or ±2% (select larger)
Low Perfusion : ≤0.4%
Power: 1.5V (AAA size)/ alkaline battery x 2
Supply voltage: 2.6~3.6V
Working current : ≤30mA
Automatic power-off :Automatically power off when no signal in the oximeter for more than 8 seconds
Dimension & Weight : 58 (L) × 31(W) × 29(H) mm / 60g
– 1 x Fingertip Oximeter
– 1 x Lanyard
– 1 x English user’s manual
We will not include batteries, according to China law, batteries are not allowed for international air transportation.
The display interface of OLED can rotate four directions whith six different display modes after pressing the power button for less than 0.5s.
Real-time spot-checks. Pulse waveform & bargraph display
Color OLED display, simultaneous display for testing value and plethysmogram.
Advanced setting for alarm
Frequently Bought Together
This item: Denshine OLED Fingertip Pulse Oximeter With Audio Alarm & Pulse Sound - Spo2 Monitor Finger Puls Oximeter (Green)£13.99